All Search Engines, and most importantly Google, assign great importance to link popularity when ranking a website. It is not just a matter of getting as many websites to link to your website as possible, but instead great emphasis is placed on the quality and relevancy of the links themselves.
Link building strategy
If you want your business to be successful online, you need to consider implementing a Link Building Strategy. Even if your business offers great services or unbeatable products, if you don’t start building links to your website, then you are not going to improve your search engine rankings and you are not going to increase your visitors from organic search. Creating great content isn’t going to help if nobody is going to see it.
Link building solutions
Building links from creditable sources creates a solid foundation from which visitors will find your content and linking to it themselves. Consider some of the following link building solutions:
- Writing Blog posts and searching for guest blogging oppotunities
- Representing your brand with comments on relevant forums and blogs
- Create a social presence for your brand where your customers are
- Analyse and advise on link building strategies and reciprocal requests
- Create a local presence for your brand on Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Writing Article content and syndicating through quality directories
- Creating News content and promoting through recognised news channels
- Optimising Press Releases for promoting company announcements
- Submissions to quality niche and local directories, both free and paid
Social Media marketing
With the popularity of Social Media, you should also consider social media marketing. Social communities are beginning to drive how visitors find websites online and it is important not to rely solely on search engines for all of your visitors. Social sites offer huge potential for businesses and Social Matador can help your business create a reputable and engaging presence online.